psd’s Professional Services Practice specialises in executive search within the thriving Management Consulting sector. We place Partners and Managing Directors into globally renowned strategy firms, consulting boutiques and Big Four Advisory businesses.
psd Management Consulting recruitment specialists in the UK and Germany cover all private and public sectors with particular emphasis on technology-enabled transformation, restructuring, performance improvement, Chemicals and Media. We have sector experts in Financial Services, Technology, Retail/FMCG, Telecommunications, Healthcare, Life Sciences & Pharmaceuticals, Energy and Oil & Gas, Transportation and Automotive, and Operations / Supply Chain.
Management Consulting Executive Recruitment
Recent management consulting assignments include:
- Partner, Data & Analytics – Big Four Advisory
- Partner, Global Head of Restructuring – Global Strategy Consultancy
- Managing Partner, Financial Services – Big Four Advisory
- Partner, Real Estate & Asset Management – Big Four Advisory
- Group Director, Head of Professional Services – US Advisory Firm
- Business Development Director – FS Advisory Firm (France)
- Partner, Digital – Strategy Consultancy (Germany)
- Partner, ERP – Big Four (UK)
- Partner, Transportation – Strategy Consultancy (Germany)
- Principal Sales & Marketing – Tier 2 Consulting Company (DACH)
- Director, Digital Transformation – Turnaround Advisory (UK)
- Senior Partner Digital Transformation – Tier 2 Consulting Company (EMEA)
- Project Managers & Principals, Cyber Security – Strategy Consultancy (DACH + UK)
- Expert Principal, M&A – Strategy Consultancy (Germany)
- Senior Manager Technology/Cyber Security – Tier 1 Consulting Company (Germnay)
Meet the team
Roles in Management Consulting
psd had a good understanding of our needs and our culture and were very responsive. They generated good interest in the opportunity, and only candidates with a good initial fit were recommended for interviews. They had an in-depth industry understanding for both Financial Services and Consulting.
The UK management consultancy marketplace is a highly competitive industry, with a large number of firms offering a wide range of services to businesses and organizations. With such a varied and thriving marketplace, the future of the UK management consultancy market in 2023 is likely to be shaped by a number of factors.
Executive Search firms are retained by employers to fill their most senior positions, so an established relationship with an Executive recruiter can give you early sight of an opportunity you might want to pursue.
Whether an organisation has 10 or 10,000 employees, Diversity and Inclusion needs to be on the agenda. There won’t be an easy solution, but it’s vital that we talk to each other and ask the questions that need to be asked, in order to break down barriers.