psd recruits board-level, management and executive professionals for Human Resources opportunities globally, on both permanent and interim or contract basis.
Our HR recruitment consultancy services are underpinned by precision search techniques and rigorous project management. psd‘s HR recruitment services include executive search, contingency, advertising, interim & contracting, selection & assessment, and market research & mapping.
Our HR recruitment consultants cover specialisms including: compensation & benefits/reward, employee relations & policy, recruitment & resourcing, organisational design & change, learning & development, talent management, diversity & inclusion, operations & shared services, HR systems, and HR projects.
psd‘s HR recruitment practice operates across a very wide range of markets and sectors, such as banking & financial services, business & professional services, hospitality, leisure, travel & sport, property & construction, retail & consumer, technology, and industry.
HR Executive Recruitment
Recent appointments managed by our human resources recruitment consultants include:
- Luxury Boutique Hotel Group – CHRO
- International bank – UK HR Director
- International Luxury Hotel Group – VP HR
- Property investment company – UK HR Director
- Retail banking – Head of Compensation
- FinTech – Head of Employee Relations
- Insurance – Recruiter
- Property development company – Interim Head of HR
- FinTech – L&D Team Leader
- Consumer – HR Business Partner
- Healthcare – Recruitment Project Manager
- Security company – Head of HR
- Investment management – Senior HR Business Partner
- Financial services – Head of Benefits
- Tech – HR Project Manager
- Insurance – HR Business Partner
- Property development company – International Head of HR
- Insurance – HR Programme Manager
- 5 star Luxury London Hotel – Director of HR
- Lifestyle Branded Hotel Group – Group Director of HR
- Independent Hotel Group – Head of Learning & Development
Roles in HR
Simon Tucker-Brown talks to Harriet Padina about the impact the Diversity and Inclusion strategy has had at Siemens, plus her advice for businesses on their own D&I journey.
In times of crisis, leadership is more important than ever. But what does leadership look like in a new normal world? Stuart Metcalfe shares his observations on how leaders can provide stability and surety in times of turmoil.
Executive Search firms are retained by employers to fill their most senior positions, so an established relationship with an Executive recruiter can give you early sight of an opportunity you might want to pursue.