The successful candidate will work as a business analyst to support a number of pillars within the DORA programme
We are seeking a Regulatory Business Analyst with experience of delivering regulatory compliance projects; ideally with knowledge of the DORA regulation. This is a hybrid role with 3 days per week on site in the City of London. 6 to 12 months Fixed Term Contract.
• To ensure the bank is compliant with DORA (Digital Operational Resilience Act) regulations by 2025.
• To assist in all areas of the branch to ensure that effective implementation of DORA.
• Provide IT Risk related guidance to all areas of the branch and supply information to the IT Security and Governance Manager and Head of Operations, as required.
• Contribute to London branch policy and procedure development, safeguarding that IT Security and governance operate according to their rules and procedures as published
• Adapt to evolving business, technical and regulatory needs and ensure procedures are enhanced accordingly.
• Ensure up-to-date training is maintained and arrange effective cross-training.
• Assist in departmental procedures ensuring they are strictly adhered to, regularly reviewed and updated to include new products, processes and regulation.
• Ensure adequate controls are in place in accordance with internal & external regulatory bodies’ requirements and compliance directives. Report any areas of risk or concern (pertinent to IT)
• Aid in the Identification and analyse new requirements for streamlining or tightening controls and subsequently develop and implement, increasing productivity and the control of ICT Risk and IT Security Risk.
Main tasks and responsibilities
• Work as a business analyst to support a number of pillars within the DORA programme
• ICT Risk management and Incident reporting – ensuring the Bank have effective internal governance and control frameworks in place.
• IT Third Party Risk and general governance principles
• Work closely with SMEs, legal and broader business functions to facilitate compliance with DORA requirements.
• Conduct gap analysis and design potential solutions
• Oversee implementation of approved process improvements
• Preparing and delivering reporting and assisting with the transition process
• Work as a business analyst with project managers and work stream leads
Profile and skillset
EBA Outsourcing knowledge
IT TPR experience
Degree Level Education
MS Office Suite (Outlook, Word, Excel)
Resilience testing processes and controls
IT Risk Management techniques
IT Risk controls
If you would like to be considered for this contract please submit your cv for immediate review.
Location: London / Hybrid
Duration: 6-12 months
Salary / Rate: Up to £50k to £60k (Fixed Term Contract)
Start Date: ASAP