The successful candidate will lead the delivery of PPM software deployments and deliver training to clients.
PPM Consultant / Software Implementation Consultant sought by a successful provider of SaaS based PPM software to manage customer accounts and implement their suite of Project Portfolio Management software across a range of clients, including the NHS. The successful candidate will lead the delivery of PPM software deployments and deliver training to clients. You will also work closely to support the sales team with demos and proposals and work with the development team on future product enhancements.
Candidates will have a relevant experience in PMO, project management or project support coupled with the following:
· An understanding of PMO or project management methodologies.
· Understanding of IT applications such as MS Project and Office Products with the ability to become a product expert on a PPM tool.
· An outgoing personality willing to interact with customers to deploy the product.
· An understanding of how methods, tools and processes support the delivery of projects (Prince 2, agile, MSP or similar).
· The ability to develop strong customer relationships.
This role would suit candidates with some PMO experience and an interest in PPM tools and technology looking to further develop their career in a client facing role. This is an exciting and diverse opportunity with a successful and growing organisation. You will be offered a strong career path coupled with the opportunity to develop your skills and experience in project management. Hybrid working is also on offer.