We have a current opportunity for a Asset Manager on a permanent basis. The position will be based in London. For further information about this position please apply.
We are recruiting for a £1bn+ London Estate who were established 60 years ago. They own and manage high profile London office, retail and leisure assets.
• As an Asset Manager, you will be an integral member of the Commercial Asset Management team and a key contributor in driving accretive value to outperform targets within the annual business plans for specific assets within our portfolio.
• The role is responsible for supporting the Head of Asset Management with asset management activities including achieving leasing assumptions, new lettings, rent reviews, lease renewals and other lease transactions. You will have lots of interaction with existing and prospective occupiers and their advisors on a near daily basis.
• Management of all asset management projects by creation of robust business plans including direct responsibility for financial modelling, appraisal and evaluation. • Assist and oversee the creation, implementation and mobilisation of asset management plans for future new business opportunities ensuring these align with shareholders’ overall business strategy.
• Monitor & report progress of asset management performance (including all take-back assets) against forecasts with all risks and/or variances clearly identified.
• Manage the selection and appointment of professionals required to discharge asset management activities (lawyers, leasing agents etc.)
• Manage the activities of professionals appointed to assist on asset management related matters.
• Highly analytical and experience working in a strong reporting environment.
• Property experience is essential, and Asset Management experience preferable.
• Excellent Microsoft excel skills.
• Exposure in the commercial asset management space, preferably in the office and industrial sectors.
• Chartered Surveyor / MRICS with 1-3 years experience.