We have a current opportunity for a Treasury Manager on a permanent basis. The position will be based in West London. For further information about this position please apply.
Our client is a major real estate developer focusing on a variety of asset classes, primarily commercial, residential and leisure. As a result of a re-assessment of their resources they have decided to appoint a Treasury Manager to work with the senior management team.
The successful candidate will have the following responsibilities:
The New Appointee will be:
(1) Qualified MCT or ACMT.
(2) Show demonstrable corporate treasury experience in Group companies in any sector.
(3) Possessing of good presentation skills , experience of Treasury systems desirable.
(4) Knowledge of Dynamics 365, IFS or other well-known accounting systems is advantageous.
(5) Experienced in electronic banking platforms.
(6) Able to show strong communication skills and be an enthusiastic and motivational individual.
(7) In possession of good interpersonal skills and have a track record of showing nous and initiative.
(8) Comfortable developing stakeholder relationships.
This is an excellent opportunity for a treasury professional looking to build on their expertise in what is a well run and highly successful organisation.
Please contact Peter Hardy <Peter.Hardy@psdgroup.com>