The role will focus on work on the Digital Data platform.
Our client, an international consulting business (within Deals), requires and experienced Senior Business Analyst to engage on a wide-reaching digital transformation programme across the Firm to revolutionise how it embeds technology and data into all aspects of its business and client services.
The transformation programme is headed up by the Deal advisory CTO to develop and deliver an ambitious portfolio of technology and data enabled transformation spanning multiple projects that will:
• Provide a digital client experience
• Transform the tools our people use
• Creating value from data and insight
• Drive efficiency and operating model change through automation
• Embed the management of risk and compliance in our solutions
• Build tomorrow’s services
Many projects are staffed by resources drawn from across the firm or with external resources. However, the team is also building a core team of technologists within Technology Deal team.
Solutions are focussed in the following areas:
• Data Strategy, Architecture and Governance
• Data Management and Security
• Data Modelling
• Data Warehousing and Business Intelligence
• Data Platforms and Integration
• Data Quality and Integrity
• Reporting and Analytics
• Data Visualisation and Storytelling
Solutions are based around the Microsoft 365 and Azure stack, augmented with additional vendor products as and when required. They work with our clients and other consulting teams in an open, collaborative manner; we share knowledge; we thrive on challenge; we continually learn; we understand when we collectively succeed, we individually succeed; and we have fun doing it.
The role will focus on work on the Digital Data platform and the core activities involved in the role include:
• The successful person will be able to research, analyse, define and document the requirements
• Act as the point of contact on-site for business related questions and issues that arise and require clarification and will liaise closely with the senior technical team members
• Hands on business analysis duties including defining and documenting business requirements, user stories, process flows, definitions etc.
• Deliver robust and business relevant reporting and updates
• Consult with key stakeholders throughout the project
• Take ownership and responsibility for project component or area
• Ability to prioritise work, and address conflict.
• Educated to degree level in a business or technology related subject or equivalent experience in a business or IT environment;
• Strong interpersonal skills.
• A strong problem solver with a pragmatic and tenacious attitude to seek out resolutions
• Strives for continuous process improvement.
• Strong verbal and written communication skills
Length: 6 months+
Location: Remote with London meetings
Rate: £600-£700 per day + VAT (Via Umbrella / Inside IR35).
Please contact Richard.Lucy@psdgroup.com