The business has performed exceptionally over the last two years and there is a focus on new client acquisition to continue delivering growth and client delivery targets.
A leading BPO is seeking experienced hunters develop new opportunity for a leading Customer Management BPO covering full life-cycle contact centres, digital provision and back-office services delivered from sites across the UK and overseas. Owing to growth there are two opportunities available. These exciting roles will require someone who has the ability to hunt out new business opportunities – the role will include:
• The ability to create opportunity and close bespoke contact centre BPO deals – contact centres, digital and chatbot/AI/RPA etc
• The ability to close large scale FTE seat deals across full or part customer management lifecycles
• Work with the commercial team to manage pricing for contract delivery
• Deliver complex solutions that manage risk, profit, customer experience measurements and contractual obligations
• Delivering new sales opportunities – proactive sales and business development
• Having a good understanding of delivering contact centre & CX strategies and innovation
• The requirement for a great network and the ability to build outstanding new logo client relationships – and close
This is an outstanding opportunity to join a leading BPO as they strive to be the leader in their field. The business has performed exceptionally over the last two years and there is a focus on new client acquisition to continue delivering growth and client delivery targets.
This role can be based anywhere in the UK
Salary £70,000 – £100,000 + Competitive Bonus & Benefits
For more information please contact Rob Dermott on 0161 234 0354 or email firstname.lastname@example.org