Java Developer, Angular, Investment Management, Asset Management, full Stack Developer
Java Developer, angular, Investment Management, Asset Management, Investment Banking, Apache Camel, Spring Framework / Spring Boot, jUnit, Maven, Unix, Oracle / SQL, multi-threaded development, Unit Testing, Design Patterns, Subversion, Bamboo, JIRA, Full Stack Developer
My client is a leading Investment Management company and currently has a requirement for a Full Stack Developer (Java and Angular). The role will involve working as part of a team that builds the Java Integration layer which sits between Charles River and other platforms, and enhancements such as custom web screens (written in Angular).
Specifically this role will be responsible for delivering enhancements to the FX, Fixed Income Trading, Equity Trading, Compliance and Fund Trading workstreams. The successful candidate will be well versed in agile techniques and will be passionate about delivering high quality, robust and well tested solutions for the business. You will be a Java expert and be able to design modern, high performance solutions to complex business problems. You should also have significant experience with the Angular web stack and have an investment management or investment banking background with an understanding of financial products and trading systems.
– Full stack developer spanning both Java and Angular
– Technical Analysis, Design and Documentation
– System Development using Industry Standard tools and methods
– Working effectively with the business and wider project team
– Providing development support for deployed applications
– Represent the group professionally at project and appropriate business meetings
– Ensuring links with external systems remain fully functioning and efficient