We have a current opportunity for a Head of UK – Real Estate Finance on a permanent basis. The position will be based in London. For further information about this position please apply.
Our client is a global real estate investment company established in 2015. They provide investment structuring, lending and advisory services for private portfolios, project acquisition, management, and disposal. Their team of specialists comprise more than 100 skilled professionals from across the real estate and financial services sectors, located in eight offices across Europe and the US
They are now looking to further expand the business by appointing a dedicated Head of UK Operations, who will actively look to grow their platform across the UK and Ireland.
The Key Requirements for the Successful Candidate will be to:
– Demonstrate an established long track record in the UK real estate finance market with a likely background within either advisory, banking or as principal.
– Have a strong network within the UK real estate finance market that they can tap into
– Work out of a London office
– Have a strong background in commercial and/or residential real estate finance including debt and loan finance
– Be able to generate and execute business as well as develop the team as the business expands
This is an outstanding opportunity to join a forward thinking and progressive organisation who have a particularly bullish attitude in the market. The successful candidate will have a good degree, possibly a post graduate qualification and be, ideally either FCA, MRICS or IMC qualified.
In return you can expect high reward for your efforts both financially and in career progression. You will also have the opportunity to influence both the speed and direction of the wider business.
Managing Director - Property & Construction, Banking & FS, Consulting