We have a current opportunity for a Network Engineer on a permanent basis. For further information about this position please apply.
Network Engineer sought for a UK business that provides services to over 3,000 properties across the UK. The role of Network Engineer has a broad requirement and a wide scope and requires a level of experience in a number of areas, including cloud connectivity and networking, user end point device builds and deployments, and AV equipment.
You will be responsible for:
– Successfully planning and executing surveys, installations of hardware and networking infrastructure by working closely with colleagues within Technology Services and other parts of the business.
– Ensure that all site installations are delivered against the agreed design and specification.
– Work closely with third party vendors and partners to ensure that all technical deliverables are in place for smooth delivery of downstream components.
– Work with other technical teams to ensure that all equipment is configured and shipped to sites for installation and coordinate go live onsite support for new site openings / reconfigurations.
– Technical knowledge of a wide range of technologies including: Cloud networking, Microsoft InTune/SCCM, Meraki switches and access points, Citrix, Different cable types (Fibre, UTP, Telephone Block Wiring) and different connection types (RJ54, Fibre LC, ST).
The selected candidate would combine a strong technical background with great organisational and communication skills, be detail-oriented and self-motivated to bring a strong ability to troubleshoot problems. You will be inspired by the desire to understand the details involved in effectively deploying critical software and hardware and playing a key role in the organisation’s success.