PSD’s international hotel practice is
based in London. We conduct assignments in the UK, Europe, Middle
East, Africa, Caribbean, South East Asia and China.
Our areas of specialist expertise include corporate and branded hotels, resorts, boutique, lifestyle, independent and limited service hotels, as well as private members clubs, serviced apartments, retirement villages, student accommodation plus villa and fractional ownership properties.
Our knowledge and expertise extend across corporate and regional office positions. Our extensive global networks enable us to source senior candidates for all functional and operational positions.
At hotel property level we undertake assignments including food & beverage, executive culinary, rooms division, customer contact, procurement & supply chain, asset management, development, construction (including interior design & project management), finance, revenue management, human resources and technical services/engineering. Additionally, we have in-depth knowledge of marketing, sales, digital/e-commerce, technology and change.
Recent assignments include: Chief Executive, Chief Operating Officer, Managing Director, Vice President, Marketing Director, Commercial Director, Development Director, Global Spa & Wellness Director, Finance Director, General Manager and all Executive Committee positions at hotel level.
Examples of our success:
- CEO - Village Hotels & Resorts
- CFO - Safestay
- CEO - Generator Hostels
- CTO - Skibo Castle
- COO - Katara Hospitality
- VP Operations - Europe IHG
- General Manager - Malmaison
- General Manager - Carlisle Bay, Antigua
- General Manager - Cachet Boutique Hotel, New York
- Corporate Communications Director, MEA - Hilton
- Director of Sales & Marketing - Corinthia, London
- Finance Manager - Ennismore Capital
- Head of Food & Beverage - Lanesborough
- Director of Revenue - Dukes
- Executive Chef - The Gore