A highly successful sourcing advisory firm specialising in Robotics Process Automation
About the Client:
- A highly successful sourcing advisory firm specialising in Robotics Process Automation
- A niche consulting organisation specialising in specific outsourcing sectors
- An entrepreneurial organisation with the backing of a large global advisory organisation
- Strong leadership team and the chance to grow within the organisation
About the Role:
- You will assist with the IT Solution Architecture (SA) design for complex projects in the area of Robotics Process Automation whilst ensuring consistency with Governance: Processes, Principles and Standards.
- You will manage the high level design process and ensure that project designs fit with the architecture strategy and roadmap.
- You will get involved in significant IT change programmes using UiPath to lead the development of solutions and manage the technology risks associated with the projects.
- The role holder will additionally provide ‘pre-project’ consultancy and advice to shape solutions and develop estimates, and will be called on to use their skills and knowledge to contribute to the development of enterprise architecture and technology standards and patterns.
What we’re looking for:
- Experience of using UIPath
- Degree calibre in a related subject matter
- The ability to manage multiple projects
- Experience or appreciation of Robotics Process Automation development and/or build
- Confident communicator
About the Offer:
Up to £65,000 + bonus + benefits
Christian Shawcross, Director on 0207 970 9786