PSD is seeking a creative & detail oriented Digital Marketing Specialist who will play a critical role in the orchestration of both B2B & B2C digital marketing programs, across different verticals to drive leads and awareness across the digital platforms.
Are you genuinely interested in, and curious about data-driven digital marketing and demand generation? Do you understand the intricacies of today’s evolving digital marketing landscape? Are you familiar with HTML, SEO strategy? Are you creative, understand good UX/UI and are you social media savvy?
Do you thrive in situations that demand creativity, self-direction, and adaptability? Are you passionate about reporting, analytics that provide valuable insights. Is success uncovering actionable insights that drive unprecedented marketing optimisation results?
The Digital Marketing Specialist supports and executes the digital marketing campaigns and strategic marketing initiatives of the Group. Assisting with the development and deployment of web pages, email & social media campaigns, and other digital experiences from start through launch to campaign review, the Digital Marketing Specialist will help to evolve the PSD Groups digital platforms & provide the best user experience across multiple touchpoints.
Reporting to the Head of IT with a dotted line to the Marketing Coordinator, this position will require significant cross-functional collaboration with marketing operations & business teams on one side & the Web Development team & IT department on the other. We are seeking an experienced Digital Marketing Specialist who can connect the business needs, the consumer needs, manage process improvement and provide detailed reporting and analytics at the conclusion of campaigns.
- Targeted Web Content Marketing: create digital campaign assets including Landing Pages, articles, newsletters, salary surveys, case studies etc.
- Targeted Email Marketing: including planning, database management, segmentation, email creation and reporting
- Targeted Social Media marketing: help create & manage SM campaigns, manage & track engagement
- Develop integrated analysis, metrics & track goal conversions from email marketing, social media & web traffic through to Sales. Report on campaign KPIs and ROI metrics for the digital marketing platforms. Manage growth of websites, ensuring that the online strategy effectively reaches intended target audiences and provides visitors with relevant content and needed tools. Provide regular analysis of website traffic and CRM trends, translating metrics into meaningful and actionable data.
- Help support the portfolio of customer facing websites by prioritising efforts, helping stakeholders through training and troubleshooting, and becoming a subject matter expert & evangelist for digital marketing.
- Develop standardized templates/branding for all digital communications including website, emails, e-newsletters, display banners, etc. Work diligently to ensure the brand guidelines are followed throughout design process and implementation & the brand remains recognisable across all platforms & device types.
About PSD Group
PSD Group is a leading International Recruitment Services organisation operating across a range of disciplines, sectors and countries, and providing specialist expertise in each area. Established in 1992 PSD employ over 200 consultants and support staff and operate from 5 offices across Europe.
Operating at executive, management and board level, PSD provide comprehensive recruitment services for both single appointments and large scale assignments delivered through rigorous project management.
Our core services are; Executive Search, Advertised Selection, Contingency Search, Interim and Fixed Term Contractors.
- Enhanced maternity pay plus a return to work bonus
- Enhanced paternity pay
- Childcare schemes
- Cycle to work schemes
- Season ticket loan
- Generous holiday allowance
- Private medical insurance
- Life assurance
- Pension scheme
- Dental scheme
- Onsite canteen / breakout area where we host regular Friday socials & various events
- Flexible / remote working
- Annual bonus (based on overall company performance)