A fantastic opportunity to join a large payments firm on a high profile programme within vendor risk management.
This role will be responsible for assessing incoming supplier engagements for risk exposure, working with sourcing leads and business partners to ensure data is accurate and risks are remediated.
Key accountabilities include due diligence evaluations of suppliers, managing incoming risk assessments and acting as the risk subject matter expert.
In this role you will liaise between different stakeholders and business owners to ensure risk and control information is accurately captured and documented, and communicate the risk requirements to all involved in the Supplier Risk Management process.
What we are looking for
The candidate will have experience in information security risk and vendor risk management, and have a broad understanding of anti-bribery, reputational and financial risks.
Strong analytical and influencing skills are required, and the ability to communicate clearly with senior executives.
Minimum skills and experience required
With a minimum of three years’ work experience in an operational risk role ideally with experience of Information Security risk, BCP, Data Privacy Physical Security
Education or experience must include:
- Executing risk programs, information security programs and/or audit program
- Experience with security and operational risk programs within the payment industry;
- Risk assessments and developing risk frameworks and process to determine the outcome applied to entire population and demonstrating an effective result;
- Experience with leading projects/team across multiple groups;
- Conducting business and business process assessments involving selection of standards and baseline values required to define a risk framework;
- Experience with supplier or vendor assessment framework and tools